Saturday 19 November 2011

Energy Begets Energy

The Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge starts today! I think I'm more of a Builder but I signed up as a Doer. As Sam says, go big or go home.

Unfortunately I'm starting the challenge at a bit of a disadvantage because I've been sick in bed with the flu all week. I am shaky and exhausted but still, on the premise that energy begets energy, I decided to try to earn some points. I would have loved to go for a run but settled for a walk on the treadmill. I walked three miles at 4 mph then followed up with 20 minutes of stretching. 4 points!

I used to run on the treadmill all the time but I haven't used it for a while since I've been running outside. Today I noticed how much further 3 miles seems on the treadmill than it does outside. And it sucked. It felt like the treadmill belt was a Möbius strip...endless!


No comments:

Post a Comment